Sunday, December 31, 2006

I can hardly believe that 2006 is just a few short hours from being gone!! This has been a year of changes and I am excited for 2007 and all it will bring. I decided to forget my personal blog and go with this one. This blog will incorporate my digitalscrapping and news and updates on our family, pets and orchard.

Marcie, my dear forever-girlfriend, and I have opened up a digitalscrapping store called DigiDollarama. If you are looking for the BEST DEAL around, this is where you will want to go!! All items are $1.00 all the time AND everything in the store is good for commercial as well as personal use :) Look forward to seeing lots of new items available in the New Year!!

I have re-opened a forum, gallery and chat room just for digitalscrappers. The Digitalscrapping site is available for all designers and store owners to advertise their new product and events, so get your favourite designers to come by and sign up!! Watch for lots of resources to be added to this site in the near future :)

My lovely cyber-daughter Joy is my #1 Creative Team member:) If you would like to join my creative team, please email me at wmjlcaATgmail.com. Send me a link to a gallery or galleries where you showcase your work.

No comments: