Wednesday, February 7, 2007

My Knees



This kit was inspired by beautiful neice. We were having a conversation one day about family relations ie. Grama is Daddys Mom, Uncle Ed is Daddys brother, I am Daddys sister, I am Maddies Aunt.. I asked her what she was to me and after a few seconds of thought she pronounced that she is 'My Knees'. It sounded so cute that I have adopted the term and now address her as 'My Knees' :)

Although this kit was made with a little girl in mind, it can be used for all kinds of layouts.

This cute kit contains:

10 textured papers
1 embelly group
1 sticker border
2 embellished ribbons
3 ribbons
3 ricrac
1 tied bow
I fancy bow
2 brads
1 eyelet
1 flourish stamp
4 floral stickers
1 photo prong
2 single staples, 1 double staple
3 ribbon wrapped tags

All items are 300 ppi.
Special thanks to Atomic Cupcake and Rendered Memories for their actions.

Get this cute kit for only $1.00!! Like always, all products at Digi$rama are $1.00 AND come with a commercial use license. You can't get a better deal anywhere!

No comments: